The Annual General Meeting of the the Australian Friends of the Camino Inc will be at:
2.00pm Saturday 1st September 2018
Box Factory Community Centre
59 Regent Street, Adelaide (between Halifax and Carrington Streets)
Guest Speaker: Juan Tobella Archs
Honorary Consul of Spain in Adelaide
The meeting will be followed by a social time when you can ask questions and share your Camino stories.
Please bring a plate of afternoon tea to share.
Committee Members re nominating:
- Janet Leitch, Chairperson
- Rex Ranger, Membership Secretary
- Margaret Gadd, Minutes Secretary
- Neil Russell, Treasurer
- Alison Bell, Newsletter Editor
- Kevin Burrows, Public Officer
- Alan Bundy, Committee member
- Begonia Dierickx, Committee member
- Zorka Ranger, Committee member
- Salwa Khawam, Committee member
To nominate to join the committee: download a Committee Nomination Form (, or Microsoft Word.). PDF
At the AGM the following proposal will be put to Australian Friends of the Camino (AFotC) members:
Discussion Paper: Review of Constitution
View current Constitution.